Revised: 15 January 2014
This lab was developed by Dr. Rob Hasker; all errors in its adaptation are the responsibility of the instructor.
See Dr. Hasker's lab 3 description.
Edit your main source file, adding comments at the end with the following information:
- A listing of the names of your team members, noting which parts were written by each.
- A description of the functionality you implemented and the results of your testing.
- Make special note of any code defects that your pre-written tests helped you to find.
- Comments on your experience in completing the lab, including any problems you encountered. Briefly explain what you learned.
- Questions and suggestions.
Assignment submission (due by 9PM, Thursday, January 16)
This is a team assignment (2-3 members/team); please make only one submission per team.
Make a ZIP file from the Eclipse source tree (no binary .class files, etc.), naming it "SE2800-username1-username2-username3-Lab3.zip", where "usernameN" represents each team member's MSOE email username.
One team member should submit the ZIP file as an email attachment, sent to the instructor.